- We see the red HADCRUT4 graph, coming downwards a bit from 1960 to 1975, and inclining steeper beyond 2000, with a slight drop of about the last 10 years.
- We see a blue trend, rising at the alarming rate of 0.4°C within only one decade! This was the time when some scientists started to worry about global warming.
- We see the green trend, used by the blogger Palmino in the first graphic, rising less than 0.1°C per decade.
we see the Sunspot Numbers, pulsing in a frequency of about 11
years. Comparing it with the red temperature graph, we see the same
pattern of 11 years pulsing. It shows clear evidence that
temperature is linked to the sunspot activity.
- high sun activity to one of the following
- low sun activity to one of the following
- rising sun activity to one of the following
sun activity to one of the following
Having learned how to double and triple smooth a curve, I tried it as well on this graph: